Vegan oatmeal recipe
This vegan oatmeal recipe is simple and ready for you to upgrade however you like.
Oatmeal is a great breakfast that last hours and warms your belly.
Mixing and experimenting with different toppings, nuts and seeds you get an energy boost full of fiber, protein iron and fats first thing in the morning. Because Oatmeal is rich in fiber, it’s really helpful for you gut bacteria and toilet stamina.
To get the best out of it, soak your oats the night before.
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 bran flakes
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsp plant yogurt
- 1/2 apple, diced
- Place oats, blan flakes and water in a bowl
- Microwave on high for 90 sec.
- Stir in milk, yogurt and add apple
- Top with your favourite toppings
- You can use rolled oats, quick oats or whaetever work best for you.
- I put in bran flakes to get more fiber and protein. You can also add or substitute it with chia seeds, flax meal or something else.
- Top your porridge with nuts, seeds, berries and fruits. Find what your taste bods like. In the morning I prefer mild, more neutral flavours so I keep it simple.
If you liked what you’ve read, please leave a comment bellow so we can chat some more. Your comment help to push this post so more people can read it and find the info they were looking for.
You can also find me on social platforms, under the “Rudimental Pantry”..just click that FB icon below and I’ll talk to you soon.
I love hearing from you guys.
Till next time,