Best homemade granola recipe
Granola can be good in so many different ways. The experimentation seems endless, but here is the best homemade granola recipe that I think has all of the most desirable flavors, fragrance, and nutrition rolled up in one big batch.
This best homemade granola recipe is packed with different nuts, seeds, grains.
It’s perfect to put it on top of your morning oatmeal and add some extra fiber and crunch. Or have it as it’s own cereal and snack.
This granola is a good source of fiber, healthy fats that com from nuts and seeds. It’s a good source of iron, protein and so so much more.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pepitas
- 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup huss-less sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325’F.
- In a microwavable bowl, heat maple syrup and coconut oil together until coconut oil melts.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients, except the raising and cranberries.
- Add the maple syrup mixture and stir well. Spread out on large baking pan. Bake for 20 min.
- Remove from the oven and add raisins and cranberries. Mix well.
- Before storing in a glass jars let it cool completely.
- This recipe yield 14 cups of granola and it takes 35 minutes to make.
- It’s important that granola cools completely before storing it. This way you’ll get the maximum shelf life and avoid mold growing on damp granola. An overnight rest on a kitchen counter should do the trick.
- If you store granola in the refridgerator, in an airtight container is should keep for up to 3 months.
- You can also freeze it and keep it like this for up to a year.
If you liked what you’ve read, please leave a comment bellow so we can chat some more. Your comment help to push this post so more people can read it and find the info they were looking for.
You can also find me on social platforms, under the “Rudimental Pantry”..just click that FB icon below and I’ll talk to you soon.
I love hearing from you guys.
Till next time,