I know you’re after an easy vegan lasagna recipe. But I added a simple twist to it. It’s still a vegan lasagna and it’s easy to make but, in my recipe you get lasagna rolls with a creamy cashew cheese rolled up inside. This creates a wonderful casserole and if you add a big salad, your meal is complete. What do you think? Sounds good?
Yield: 6 servings
Total time: 1 hr
Easy Vegan Lasagna Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini
- 4 garlic clovers, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups cashew cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 32 ounces slow cooker marinara sauce
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- In a sauce pan, add oil and saute onion and garlic until you get the aroma out.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini, cook for 10 min. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles al dente. Set aside.
- To get lasagna rolls: on a lasagna noodle spread on marinara sauce, mushrooms, zucchini with garlic and onion, fresh spinach and spoon some cashew cheese in the middle. Roll the noodle out onto a baking tray. Repeat until you use the mushroom mix.
- Whatever’s left of marinara sauce and cashew cheese pour over lasagna rolls.
- Bake for 30 min on 350’F.
If you liked what you’ve read, please leave a comment below so we can chat some more.. or find me on social platforms, under the “Rudimental Pantry”. Your comment help to push this post so more people can read it and find the info they were looking for.
I love hearing from you guys.
Till next time,