Pancakes are always a good idea. Having pancakes for breakfast is even better because it means you don’t have to hurry and your day will be absolutely laid back and Zen.
To celebrate slow and quiet mornings we need an easy vegan pancake recipe to go with.
This recipe is easy, I require 5 ingredients you already have, some salt, a bit of vanilla and you’re good to go and make yourself delicious vegan pancakes.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (120 g)
- 2 tbsp brown, cane or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice (190 ml),
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tbsp oil (optional),
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl .
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl and stir until well combined. Let the mixture stand for 5-10 minutes before using it.
- Place 1/4 cup of the mixture (65 ml) in a lightly greased hot pan and cook for about 2 minutes for each side or until golden brown. When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, it’s time to flip over onto the other side.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
If you liked what you’ve read, please leave a comment bellow so we can chat some more. Your comment help to push this post so more people can read it and find the info they were looking for.
You can also find me on social platforms, under the “Rudimental Pantry”..just click that FB icon below and I’ll talk to you soon.
I love hearing from you guys.
Till next time,